autosurf Otohits.net, fast and efficient autosurf

Friday, March 11, 2016

Make at least 3$ to 5$ daily in a few minutes


So there are many apps that give you money for trying it, but today I will show you a really cool App that is better then any of them.







I'm going to be telling you how easy it is to make at least 3$-5$ daily, Paid by Paypal or many other gifts you may want.

So, this App is where they award you with points for downloading and trying apps and games.




Once you have enough of points, you can redeem it for money (PayPal) and many gift cards.
Yes, this method is legit and loads of recognised YouTubers use this service.

This method works for iOS and Android
Including BlueStacks

Basically, all you do is, download an app/game > use it for 2 minutes or more, get your points and delete the app.
I usually do this when I'm watching TV.

The trick is to use a VPN to get more offers.
MORE OFFERS = MORE POINTS
I like to use This:    007-VPN 
and I swap between the US, UK and AU servers for the best offers.
There are other countries that you can use for more offers.

They offer the following gift cards:
PayPal payouts


**PAYPAL PAYOUTS TAKE AROUND 12-24HOURS AND EVEN LESS TIME IN MOST CASES.

    







iOSDOWNLOAD

Android: DOWNLOAD




It would help me so much if you guys would use my ref code: 3Q6XXX 

1 comment:

  1. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete